A quiet fan system designed to be mounted onto wall or floor registers to boost airflow. By increasing warm and cool air coming from weak registers, you can increase room comfort and reduce energy costs. Features a LCD display with smart thermostat control and customizable fan speeds. The mounting frame is constructed of anodized aluminum with CNC-machined detailing, painted matte-white for a professional appearance. Features PWM-controlled stator blade fans that are designed for high static pressure applications such as ducting. Includes hardware and power supply needed to secure the unit onto an existing register opening and power it through an outlet.
- A quiet fan system designed for improving wall and floor register airflow from HVAC systems
- Programmable LCD controller with heating and cooling thermostat, and automated fan speeds
- Premium aluminum frame with CNC-machined detailing, painted with a matte-white finish
- Features stator-blade fans which can deliver strong airflow from high static-pressure ductwork
- Fits 6 x 10 in. Registers Only | Airflow: 120 CFM | Noise: 18 Dba | Includes Wall Adapter