What your eye can’t see, your nose can sense! Moisture build up may be the cause of all those interesting smells. Combat moisture and stinky odors with a quiet Aero Pure ABF110 G series fan. The ABF 110 CFM Energy Star qualified bathroom exhaust fan series operates at low 0.9 Sones and features a low profile designer grille and a rust resistant steel housing unit with back draft damper to prevent outside air from entering the room. The grille is available in Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel, or White. New quick-install brackets make installation a snap for new construction and room side retrofit. A detachable 4”, 5”, 6” round duct adapter included. ETL listed for wet application when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire, Energy Star qualified, CA Title 24 compliant, and meets ASHRAE 62.2 national standards for achieving acceptable indoor air quality in typical residences. And a full six (6) year warranty for your peace of mind! Our Aero Pure exhaust phans get the phew out! Don’t forget to check the specs: grille dimensions: 13″ x 13”; housing dimensions: 10.31” x 7.5” x 10.39”.
- Quiet Energy Star qualified 0.9 Sones exhaust fan ideal for the bathroom or laundry room
- Fits 2-in x 8-in construction and approved for installation in insulated ceil
- Quick mounting metal installation bracket and 4in, 5in, and 6in duct adapter included
- Meets today’s demanding building codes and standards- Energy Star qualified, ASHRAE 62.2 and CA Title 24 compliant
- Housing Dimensions: 10.31 x 7.5 x 10.39: Grille Dimensions: 13 x 13
- Full six year warranty