Remove moisture right at the source before it becomes a problem in your bathroom. The Aero Pure slim-fit AP90-S bathroom exhaust fan is designed to fit 2″ x 6″ construction or larger and approved for installation in either ceiling or wall. The Energy Star qualified 90 CFM fan operates at a quiet 0.3 Sones- so quiet you may not even know it is on! Aero Pure AP90-S is ETL/cETL listed for use in tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring. AP90-S W comes with anti-vibration hangar brackets expandable to 24″, rust proof housing, a back draft damper to prevent outside air from entering fan, 4” and 6” duct connector, thermal shut off, and a full six (6) year warranty. Available in three finishes- Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel, or White. The easy maintenance contemporary grille attaches to the housing with torsion springs and is the perfect complement for your bathroom. Designed to meet today’s demanding building specifications: Energy Star qualified, HVI certified, ETL/cETL listed, and meets CA Title 24 and ASHRAE 62.2 standards for achieving acceptable indoor air quality. Low noise and energy efficiency add up to peace and quiet and energy savings to you. Doesn’t that sound nice! Low noise and energy efficiency add up to peace and quiet and energy savings to you. Doesn’t that sound nice!
- Quiet 90 CFM 0.3 Sones exhaust fan ideal for bathroom or laundry room; Energy Star qualified
- Fits 2in x 6in construction and approved for installation in insulated ceiling or wall
- ETL/cETL listed for installation over tub and shower enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
- Includes 4in and 6in duct adapter with built-in back draft damper
- Housing dimensions: 11-3/8 x 10-1/2 x 5-7/8; grille dimensions: 13-3/8 x13-3/8
- Full six year warranty