Keep the water flowing while saving energy with the Alpine Corporation Eco-Sphere® 2800GPH Pond Pump. This eco-friendly pond pump provides an over 75% reduction in energy consumption per year for a cost-saving alternative to standard pumps while maintaining maximum output of 2800 gallons per hour. This energy-efficient pond pump is designed with a permanent magnetic motor for reliable and long-lasting performance, while its vortex impeller with oil-free and epoxy-protected ceramic impeller shafts resist damage to keep water flowing. It also features a large pre-filter cage that minimizes pump damage and clogging, and it is completely leak-proof and ecologically-friendly to protect aquatic life. This versatile pump is great for use in ponds, fountains, waterfalls, filtration systems, and more, and it can be installed fully-submerged or on land to best fit your water feature. It can also be placed vertically or horizontally, and the 360 degree rotating hose adapter with 3 size variations offers a full range of motion for easy installation. For convenient maintenance, this professional pond pump features “click-fit” connectors for simple disassembly without tools and compatibility with other Alpine Corporation pond systems. This fully-submersible pond pump measures 12″L x 14″W x 6″H with a 33-ft. power cord, and it includes a three-year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase.
- Professional Pond Water Pump: Submersible Water Pump Keeps Water Always Flowing And Works On Land Or Fully Submerged In Water. Perfect For Ponds, Fountains, Waterfalls And Filtration Systems
- Durable Pump Construction: Oil-Free Design With Ceramic Impeller Shafts Provides A Reliable, Long-Lasting Fountain Water Pump That Resists Damage And Keeps Water Flowing, And Has A Gph Of 2800
- Energy Saving Water Pump: Features An Energy-Saving Design That Will Save You Money, While Providing An Over 75% Reduction In Energy Consumption Compared To Standard Pumps
- Easy Installation: Pump Can Be Used Vertically Or Horizontally For Convenient Placement In Your Pond, And Has A 33 ft Long Cord For Easy Placement And Accessibility
- Ideal Size And Three-Year Warranty: Pump Measures 12 In L X 14 In W X 6 In H For Use In Ponds Up To 33 Ft Wide, And Includes A Three-Year Manufacturer’S Warranty From Date Of Purchase