The Avalon hot and cold water cooler is made with innovation and style. The easy to use paddle spouts make it so much more convenient to use. Simply press the cup against the paddle to let the flow of water begin. The highly efficient compressor makes the cold water ice cold at approximately 47 degrees Fahrenheit. The hot faucet is hot enough to boil a cup of tea, coffee or any other hot beverage at approximately 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Due to the extremely hot water, a child safety lock has been added to the hot water faucet. The water dispensing area measures 9 x 3.25 x 10 In. with a height of 7 In. below the spouts to accommodate most large cups and bottles. The dimensions are 11.25 x 10 x 42 In. the water cooler is UL listed and complies with all standards of Energy Star.
- Hot and cold water spouts: when you use our water cooler dispenser you can choose between a crisp cold and piping hot output, making it ideal for cool refreshments or toasty beverages
- Child safe: this product is UL/Energy Star approved and features a child safety lock on the hot water spout so the entire family can use it worry free
- Innovative and stylish: slim and innovative design that fits in small spaces and won’t look bulky
- Time saving: our top loading water cooler dispenser saves time when you need to make a quick cup of tea, hot cocoa, or instant soup
- Top loading dispenser: this water cooler dispenser loads from the top and allows you to spot if the dispenser is running out of water, which is a great feature for office settings