The easy slip-on baseboard heater cover that instantly rejuvenates ugly old, yet perfectly functional baseboard heaters. Baseboarders™ are the only one-size fits-most perforated steel baseboard heater covers that just slip over your existing baseboard heaters. Only the original front plate and end caps are removed/recycled. Installation takes a couple of minutes and does not require the use of tools or hired help. The one-piece design uses heavy-duty 22 gauge (0.033 in. thick) galvanized steel that stands up to years of physical and chemical abuse. The pristine semi-gloss white powder coated finish can also be painted with a color of your choice using a roller or spray can application for a custom look. Baseboarders™ are considered child safe for their complete lack of exposed sharp edges while blocking access to the heating element from the top. Baseboarders™ can also be installed in new construction environments or when the original covers have been completely removed and all that remains is the bare finned tube heating element.
- Slips over the original baseboard heater – just remove the existing front panel and end caps
- Galvanized steel baseboard heater cover with a powder coated semi-gloss white finish
- DIY installation, no tools and no hired help
- Available in all industry standard lengths (use multiple panels and a coupler for lengths longer than 7 ft.)
- Accessories such as end caps and inside corners are sold separately
- The original purchaser is protected with our lifetime warranty against the development of rust