The Blue Pure 121 Particle and Activated Carbon Replacement Filter protects against both gaseous and particulate contaminates. An activated carbon mesh layer eliminates harmful gaseous pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), tobacco smoke, and other odors. In addition, advanced polypropylene filter media removes particle pollutants down to 0.1 micron in size from your indoor air, such as pollen, dust, and pet dander. Using a 360-degree air intake and up to 4 times the filter surface area than competing replacement filters, the Blue Pure 121 Particle and Activated Carbon Filter lasts longer, on average from 6 months to a year. The click-and-change filter is easily removed and replaced, and can be put into recycling at the end of its service life.
- Our unique HEPASilent™ filtration technology allows our filters to be less dense. Less dense filters require less air pressure, resulting in quieter and more energy efficient air purifiers
- The particle filter layer helps to minimize the airborne particles that can trigger allergy symptoms, including pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander, viruses, bacteria, and fine smoke particles
- In deodorization testing, the Blue Pure 121 Extra Protection Filter removed over 90% of airborne ammonia within one hour
- This filter is recyclable, so the only thing you’re adding back into the environment is clean air. Please check your local recycling facilities for availability
- To maintain optimum performance, we recommend changing your filter about once every 6-months when used 24 hours a day
- The gradient filter structure traps even the smallest particles and resists clogging to maintain maximum airflow
- Carbon + Particle filter. Activated coconut shell carbon pellets in honeycomb envelope. Non-woven Polypropelyne fibers. Free of chemicals and binders. Fiber shedding resistance