Stable, rugged, and ready to work right out of the box, these steel sawhorses deliver the foundational support you need to complete your projects with ease, whether it’s a cabinet install off-site or your first furniture build in your backyard. When you finish your job, simply fold up the legs — the locking snap pin will keep them securely in place for transport and storage. From experienced professional to do-it-yourself enthusiast, these heavy-duty sawhorses are ideal for all.
- Comfortable 33-in work height
- Wide, stable 19-in x 48-in stance
- Work top is 36 inches long x 3.5 inches wide
- Folds up for easy storage; compacts down to 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 X 36 inches
- 500-Lb weight capacity per individual unit; 1000 lbs. per pair
- Pre-drilled surface accepts a 2×4 or 2×6 as sacrificial top
- Stance footprint is 19×48 inches wide, which provides added stability