Say goodbye to unbearable heat and humidity in the garage, unwanted smells in the kitchen and odors in the laundry room, rec room or garage. The Broan® 290 CFM Through-Wall Ventilation Fan is the perfect solution for rooms up to 285 sq. ft, including one car garages, or use for spot ventilation near areas such as a work bench, garbage can, car, or lawn mower. The durable galvanized steel housing provides superior protection against the elements and wear and tear. It features a built-in exterior wall cap/vent which reduces install time, no duct work needed. Customize your fan with one of Broan-NuTone’s wall controls. For automatic operation, choose from a humidity or motion sensing control. To automatically turn off the fan after you leave the room or garage, pair the fan with a delay-off or countdown timer. (Wall controls sold separately).
- 290 CFM – ventilate up to 285 sq. ft.
- 7.5 Audible Sones
- Fight heat, humidity buildup and unwanted smells inside the garage, kitchen, laundry or rec room
- Built-in exterior wall cap/vent, no ducting needed for installation
- Effectively ventilate a one or two car garage, either attached or detached from the home
- Use for spot ventilation in a larger garage near a work bench, car, garbage can, lawn mower, or other spaces within the garage
- Tested and approved for extreme hot and cold weather
- Motor assembly offers a fast and easy twist-lock installation
- Housing adjusts to fit walls from 4-1/2 in – 9-1/2 in thick