Connect with confidence and enhance your HDTV viewing experience with the GE-branded 25ft. HDMI® Cable with Ethernet. Compatible with all HDMI-equipped devices, such as Blu-ray™/DVD players, streaming devices, gaming consoles, laptops and more, this high-speed cable has gold-plated connectors to allow crystal-clear transfer of video and audio while you enjoy rich images with 4K Ultra HD—four times the resolution of traditional 1080p high-definition displays. The audio return channel eliminates the need for a separate audio cable, letting you enjoy your entertainment through this all-in-one solution. Experience a smooth picture with lightning-fast refresh rates that range from 60-600Hz as the HDMI cable seamlessly displays TV shows, sports, video games, movies and more at the greatest possible quality from your HDTV. Additionally, maximum shielding minimizes electromagnetic interference, boosts data transfer up to 10.2Gbps and provides lossless surround sound, allowing you to experience high-quality audio and video for the best in home entertainment. Built-in Ethernet supports internet-ready equipment without needing additional cables or a Wi-Fi connection. Upgrade to superior sights and sounds with the GE-branded 25ft. HDMI® Cable.
- Universal compatibility – Easily connect HDMI-enabled Blu-ray™/DVD players, streaming devices such as Roku, Apple® TV and Amazon devices, gaming consoles like PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, computers and more to your TV or electronic display
- Superior performance – Supporting 3D, full HD 1080p and 4K Ultra HD, this high-quality HDMI cable with Ethernet and gold-plated connectors features lossless surround sound
- Data transfer speeds up to 10.2Gbps (plus bandwidth) and more to ensure you receive the most out of your high-definition equipment
- Durable – This black HDMI cable is encased in a durable jacket to protect against everyday wear, and its extra-long 25ft. length is perfect for versatile gaming or home theater setups
- Maximum shielding – The black cable cover shields against electromagnetic interference (EMI) to ensure a clear transmission and superior picture quality