The GEARWRENCH XL ratcheting combination wrenches are 20 percent longer than our standard ratcheting combination wrenches providing more access and strength to tighten or release the most stubborn fasteners. The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5 degree to move fasteners versus 30° for standard wrenches. The wrenches are made from a strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. The ratcheting box end features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding. The 85199 is a 13 piece SAE set that includes sizes 1/4-in to 1-in and comes with a V rack for storage and organization.
- XL combination 20 percent longer and 25 percent stronger
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degree to move fasteners versus 30 degree for standard wrenches
- Bright, full polish chrome finish
- Off-corner loading design on box end for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Sizes included 1/4 in 5/16 in 3/8 in 7/16 in 1/2 in 9/16 in 5/8 in 11/16 in 3/4 in 13/16 in 7/8 in 7/8 in 15/16 in 1 in