Living up to the reputation of the brand, GEARWRENCH full polish chrome sockets deliver unprecedented speed, strength, and access to almost any job. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding. Available in standard, mid-length, and deep lengths, the GEARWRENCH sockets will get the job done.
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Chamfered opening to guide fastener into socket
- Large hard-stamped size identification
- Double line (SAE) and knurled (Metric) ring to easily identify standard vs. metric sockets
- Full polish chrome finish cleans easily and resists corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.1
- 7/16 in 1/2 in 9/16 in 5/8 in 11/16 in 3/4 in 13/16 in 7/8 in 15/16 in 1 in 1-1/16 in 1-1/8 in 1-1/4 in 1-1/2 in