The GEARWRENCH ratcheting screwdrivers and nut drivers have interchangeable shafts and handles allowing access to nearly all fasteners. The fine tooth, reversible ratcheting mechanism in the handles allows the user to complete the job more quickly. The nut driver shafts are color coded for quick and easy identification. The dual material, comfort grip handles are oil and solvent resistant. The 8916D is a 16 piece SAE/metric nut driver set that comes with a stubby ratcheting handle, 7 SAE nut driver shafts, and 8 metric nut drivers shafts. The set is housed in a blow mold case for storage and portability.
- Precision, fine tooth, reversible ratcheting mechanism
- Premium S2 quality steel bits
- Flexible and solid drive shafts
- Contoured, dual material comfort grip
- Oil and solvent resistant