Run your portable generator with confidence. Patented, Independent Lab Tested, and Multiple Storm Proven, GenTent is the only engineered product on the market that keeps generators safe to use in rain and severe weather, while protecting your family from harm. GenTent is independently lab tested and rated for forecast winds up to 70 mph, 18 in snow load, and rain up to 12 in. per hour. Our universal fit model for open frame generators includes four frame adapters that can be used on square or round tubular frames, as well as for panels or muffler heat shield blocking direct clamp mounts. Clamp It, Frame it and Cover it in three easy steps to WeatherProof your Power.
- Safely run your portable generator outside in any wet weather – rain, snow, ice, sleet, and wind
- Standard Edition products are constructed with quality dual coated marine grade vinyl, resilient to below freezing temperatures.
- Waterproof and sheds water away, protecting sensitive electrical areas, large door for easy refuel
- Universal running cover for open frame generators with perimeters ranging from 76-104 inches
- Patented design maintains generator natural cooling air flow, does not impede generator operation
- Uses GenTent universal adapters and clamps to attach to generator frame
- Compatible with legacy sizes: GenTent 10K, GenTent, and GenTent 10K Stormbracer
- All GenTent canopies are Flame Retardant (NFPA 701) rating with FR or high HDT rated component pieces.
- The self attaching protective frame maintains consistent air flow for your generator to run at its PEAK performance without compromise or false shutdowns from the CO sensors.