The Impressions Stone 50 Rain Saver reinvents how you harvest rainwater. This sturdy 50-gallon rain barrel features a beautiful artisan, clay stria, stone design, and is one of the most eye-catching rain barrels on the market. The top features the Good Ideas original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large downspout opening allows use with both 2×3 or 3×4 downspouts. Covering the downspout opening is a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen to keep out heavy debris and insects. Also included with the barrel are two offset spigot locations. Now you can use a five-gallon bucket or hose simultaneously without issue. Or use the additional spigot as an overflow into a second barrel. Who knew you could have so many features in a rain barrel? Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions Stone 50 Rain Saver.
- 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel
- Artisan, clay stria, stone finish adds class and style to your rain harvesting
- Dual spigot locations for hose or five-gallon bucket
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Equipped with two sturdy brass spigots which won’t rust or break like plastic alternatives
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- INCLUDES: Trilingual Instructions (2) Brass spigots Screen Impressions Stone 50-Gallon Rain Saver