This Imperial 90-Degree Register Boot with Flange is used to create a right-angle transition from 8-in round pipe or insulated flexible duct to a 6-in x 14-in register or grille. For secure installation, a built-in flange provides an area for sheet rock framing, register screws or joist attachments. The flange provides space for easy joist attachment for a more secure installation before drywalling. This 90-degree register boot is made from 30-gauge galvanized steel for rust resistance and long-lasting durability. Its design is suitable for use in most heating, venting and air conditioning applications.
- Creates a right-angle transition from a round pipe to a register or grille
- Connects to 6-in round pipe or insulated flexible duct
- Constructed from 30-gauge galvanized steel for durability and rust resistance
- Installs with sheet metal screws (not included)
- Suitable for use in most HVAC applications
- Fits 6 inch x 14 inch register or grille