The Infibrite Ultra Slim Recessed Lighting Kits are the recessed lights you are looking for. Whether moving into a new space, remodeling or simply updating lights, proper lighting plays a huge role in elevating the appearance of your room. At Infibrite, we make choosing the perfect light easy with our LED lights, each fixture is designed specifically for tight spaces where height clearance is limited such as below beams or ductwork. Our lights are available in 2700K (Soft White), 3000K (Warm White), 4000K (Cool White), 5000K (Daylight White) and 6000K (Clear White), find the perfect color to match any room. 2700 or 3000 Kelvin is perfect for a relaxing soft color, 3500 or 4000 Kelvin is the ideal choice for everyday tasks and 5000 Kelvin is great for a hallway, work area or to simply keep a room brightly lit. ENERGY STAR certified and IC rated for direct contact with insulation, these lights won’t overheat, have a compact junction box and will last for-years to come, 50000-hours or approximately 34-years if used for 4-hours per day to be exact. Wet rated and certified airtight, Our lights are perfect for your bathroom, drop ceilings, outdoor soffits and all general lighting applications.
- This ultra-thin recessed ceiling light and junction box is ideal for any room, fits aroundr joists or ductwork and the light body mounts flush into the ceiling for a modern, low maintenance look and performance, install with as little as 2-in of space
- 3,000K Warm White color temperature, bright vivid color, 12 watts of energy needed while providing 1050LM of brightness that is, save up to a whopping 88% in energy costs when compared to incandescent bulbs
- Dimmable LED lights, compatible with most dimmer switches, smooth dimming from 5% to 100% without any flickering and noiseless so no strong humming sound, Flexible adjustable brightness is perfect for reading, video games, movies, etc
- Scratch resistant and anti-glare for perfect lighting, aluminum housing, design and materials that provide resistance against corrosion and allow for quick heat dissipation, airtight construction protects the light from dust, heat and moisture
- Included is a junction box that saves space, effortless push and click quick connectors, easy installation and IC rated, safe for use with insulation, just minutes to cut a hole with the template and complete installation
- Energy Star certified to reduce energy, maintenance and cooling costs, high quality material, no bulbs required
- Certification by ETL and Energy Star, the wire connectors are certified by UL