The N3804A5 18-gauge narrow crown pro finish stapler has been designed with the professional carpenter and industrial plant applications in mind. It can drive 18-gauge, 1/4 In. crown staples ranging from 1/2 In. to 1-1/2 In. in length. The integrated air duster is easily operated allowing the user to quickly clear any dust or debris from the work surface. The high-grade steel magazine and all metal, key component constructions ensures this tool will stay operational and provide significantly less down-time. The left or right side mountable belt hook helps keep the tool at your side at all times. The N3804A5 — for when only the best will do!
- AIR DUSTER: Integrated air duster that is easily thumb operated to clear dust and debris
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- MAGAZINE: High grade steel magazine provides exceptional durability and protects against jams
- TRIGGER: Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- FASTENERS: 18-gauge, 1/4-in crown staples ranging from 1/2-in to 1-1/2-in in length