The Metabo HPT DV18DBL2P4 – 18 V Brushless hammer drill is bringing power and torque to a whole new level. This tool features a Brushless motor to provide lighter weight, more power and a longer tool life. An all metal keyless, ratcheting chuck incorporates carbide insets to ensure fast and easy bit replacement as well as ensuring there is no bit slippage while in use. To ensure user safety, Metabo HPT has incorporated Reactive Force Control (RFC). RFC senses tool overload and stops the tool from rotation further in instances where there may be a bit snag or an overload application. The RFC not only protects the user, but also the battery and tool motor. In addition, this Brushless hammer drill comes with a Bright LED, ergonomic grip, center balance design, belt hook and an on-tool battery indicator to further take your working experience to the next level. The DV18DBL2P4 is compatible with all Metabo HPT 18 V lithium ion slide batteries and the tool itself is warranted from manufacturing defects for a lifetime!
- POWER: 1,205 in-lbs to tackle a variety of applications
- METAL CHUCK: 1/2 In. keyless metal chuck w/carbide insets for quick and simple bit replacements and secure holding power
- REACTIVE FORCE CONTROL: Ensures user safety if bit were to bind
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 0.7 lbs (without batteries) for easy transport and storage
- BATTERY: Accepts lithium-ion slide-type battery (14.4 V and 18 V interchangeable – battery not included)
- BELT HOOK: Metal belt hook so the tool is always close at hand
- TRIGGER: Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete control during the application