This top mount sink allows the faucet to be installed off-center behind the sink and its D-shaped bulge adds functional sink space. 4 pre-drilled holes along the back rim allows for a double or single-handle faucet and/or accessories. This model is 304-grade, cold rolled steel, at the industry standard 18-Gauge thickness. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to its underside. With an overall measurement of 33 in. x 22 in. x 9-3/8 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 33 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Contemporary styling – a broad, asymmetrical bowl with a D-shape bulge along its back panel
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink