A simple glance at the MR Direct 465-18 reveals the subtle elegance of stainless steel. This round, bar sink just might be the perfect addition to the entertainment area of the home, but its durability and size makes it practical for use in other locations as well. In the kitchen, it acts as the ideal prep sink or even the primary sink if space is limited. And if stainless steel fits the décor, the 465-18 is a great option for the bath. This model can be either top or undermounted and is constructed from a single piece of premium, 304-grade, cold rolled steel, using a die and pressure to extrude its unique shape. At a full 18-Gauge thickness, which is the industry standard, it will more than adequately resist accidental dents or any vibrations from disposal use. The visible steel surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to its underside. With an overall measurement of 18-1/4 in. x 18-1/4 in. x 7-1/4 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 21 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Contemporary styling – a circular bowl for over, or under, mounting in the home entertainment area
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink