Created as a bar or food prep sink, this single-bowl design provides plenty of space for either use. It can be mounted under the counter in a choice of three methods, any of which will flaunt its 3/4 in., corner radius style. Although small overall, its tight corners, square shape, and ample depth make it a wise choice. The 1717 is 304-grade, cold rolled steel, at the industry standard 18-gauge thickness. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 17 in. x 17 in. x 9-3/8 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 21 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Contemporary styling – 3/4-in radius corners afford extra workspace in this wide, single-bowl design
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink