This attractive, undermount basin is not the largest single-bowl stainless steel design available; but with its 3/4 in. corner-radius and 9-inch depth, it provides plenty of usable sink space in restricted spaces. This model is 304-grade, 16-gauge, cold-rolled steel. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish, which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches, which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 23 in. x 17-7/8 in. x 9 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 24 inches. It is cUPC certified. Our basket strainer offers a deep, perforated, metal basket, complete with handle. It sits inside the main body and holds considerably more waste than standard models.
- Contemporary styling – 3/4-inch radius corners afford extra workspace in this wide, single-bowl design
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade, 16-gauge stainless steel, 25% thicker than the standard
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink, a one-year warranty covers accessories