When space is limited but a large single-bowl sink is needed, consider the MR Direct 1823. This attractive basin is not the largest stainless steel model available, but with its 3/4 in. corner-radius and 9-inch depth, it provides plenty of usable sink space in restricted spaces. The 1823 is designed to be mounted under the countertop, and is constructed from premium, 304-grade, cold rolled steel. It is formed from a single piece of steel, using a die and pressure to extrude its unique shape. At a full 18-gauge thickness, which is the industry standard, it will more than adequately resist accidental dents, or any vibrations from disposal use. The visible steel surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 23 in. x 17-7/8 in. x 9 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 24 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Contemporary styling – 3/4-in radius corners afford extra workspace in this wide, single-bowl design
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink