The MR Direct 530L stainless steel sink is a double-bowl design, sized a bit smaller than some others in order to fit limited space kitchens. No functionality or durability is lost in this attractive, undermount sink, which touts a large bowl on the left and a substantial prep bowl on the right. The 530L is constructed from premium, 304-grade, cold rolled steel. This sink is formed from a single piece of steel, using a die and pressure to extrude its unique shape. At a full 18-gauge thickness, which is the industry standard, it will more than adequately resist accidental dents or any vibrations from disposal use. The visible steel surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to its underside. With an overall measurement of 27-1/2 in. x 18 in. x 7-3/4 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 30 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Clean lines – primary bowl is balanced with full-size prep basin; both feature wide, curved corners
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink