The MR Direct 3121R-18 sink is a superior-quality, stainless steel choice for the modern kitchen. This undermount model features a deep main sink on the right, and a 2 in. shallower prep sink on the left. The D-shape of the larger bowl, and the forward alignment of both, allows adequate space for a faucet to be installed where the bowls meet. The 3121R-18 is constructed from premium, 304-grade, cold rolled steel. The manufacturing process is such that this sink is formed from a single piece of steel, using a die and pressure to extrude its unique shape. At a full 18-gauge thickness, which is the industry standard, it will more than adequately resist accidental dents, or any vibrations from disposal use. The visible steel surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 31-1/2 in. x 20-7/8 in. x 9-1/4 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 33 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Contemporary styling – D-shape bowl, front-aligned with prep bowl, allows for an offset faucet
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink