Balanced good looks. That’s what the MR Direct US1022 offers in this equally divided example of a stainless steel gem. Its wide, radius corners are smooth and easy to clean. The US1022 is designed to be mounted under the countertop and is constructed from premium, 300-grade, cold rolled steel. It is formed from a single piece of steel, using a die and pressure to extrude its unique shape. At a full 18-Gauge thickness, which is the industry standard, it will more than adequately resist accidental dents, or any vibrations from disposal use. The visible steel surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 31-3/4 in. x 18-3/4 in. x 7-5/8 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 33 inches. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Balanced styling – broad-curved corners add spaciousness to each equal-size bowl
- Exceptional durability – superior, 300-series stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink