The tight radius corner design, which allows for maximum sink space, is just one of the many exciting features which distinguish the MR Direct 3120D. The equal-sized bowls allow plenty of room for any chore to be divided, or two to be handled at once. The 3120D is designed to be mounted under the countertop, and is constructed from premium, 304-grade, cold rolled steel. It is formed from a single piece of steel, using a die and pressure to extrude its unique shape. At a full 18-gauge thickness, which is the industry standard, it will more than adequately resist accidental dents, or any vibrations from disposal use. The visible steel surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 31 in. x 18 in. x 9 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 33 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Contemporary styling – 3/4-in radius corners afford extra workspace in this equally divided sink design
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink