Two equal-sized bowls, over 9 in. in depth, are ready for undermount installation. This model is 304-grade, cold rolled steel, at the industry standard 18-gauge thickness. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to its underside. With an overall measurement of 32-1/4 in. x 18 in. x 9-1/4 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 33 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Balanced styling – wide-curved corners add spaciousness and sophistication to each equal-size bowl
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink