For function and fashion in the kitchen, the MR Direct 502-18 stainless steel sink is a very attractive offering. Two equal-sized bowls, over 8 in. in depth, are ready for undermount installation. The 502-18 is constructed from premium, 304-grade, cold rolled steel. This sink is formed from a single piece of steel, using a die and pressure to extrude its unique shape. At a full 18-gauge thickness, which is the industry standard, it will more than adequately resist accidental dents or any vibrations from disposal use. The visible steel surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 32-1/2 in. x 18-1/4 in. x 8-1/4 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 33 inches. It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
- Balanced styling – wide curved corners add spaciousness and sophistication to each equal-size bowl
- Exceptional durability – premium, 304-grade stainless steel at the standard 18-gauge thickness
- Noise cessation – sounds are muffled by the special pads applied to the exterior
- Moisture barrier – the exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- Uncomplicated care – simple to maintain with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink