This curvaceous, oval vessel features pre-drilled faucet and overflow holes in its bowed platform along the back. The additional vitreous china coating on this model creates an even more impervious and sanitary surface than standard porcelain. With an overall measurement of 25-5/8 in. x 17 in. x 7-3/4 in., it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 27 in. Due to the design of some vessels and their open backs, faucet hardware and unfinished areas may be seen if installed directly in front of a mirrored surface.
- Original styling – a sweeping, oval bowl with a curved rear platform of faucet and overflow holes
- Vessel mounting – showcases the basin’s beauty inside and out when installed upon the vanity top
- Vitreous china – true vitreous china is more impervious and sanitary due to a special enamel coating
- Inherent durability – triple glazing and firing means triple resilience; no staining, no chipping
- Uncomplicated Care – Simple to care for with mild soap and water or standard bleach cleansers
- Installation – we do not recommend cutting your counter prior to receiving the sink
- Guaranteed quality – a lifetime warranty covers the sink, a one-year warranty covers accessories