The easy-to-decorate, earthy tones of the Second Sunset collection prove that simplicity can sometimes be striking. The Gradient rug is hand loomed of durable wool and rayon made from bamboo for a sumptuous and inviting hand. The variation in the cool brown, gray, and light taupe tones of this lustrous rug creates stunning depth and dimension with the help of subtle striation in the cut-and-looped pile.
- Handmade Quality: hand loomed by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Lustrous Durability: made of 65% wool and 35% rayon made from bamboo for shimmering durability
- Textured Pile: the cut and loop pile creates a soft, ridged feel and luxurious style
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad
There are no reviews yet.