The collection boasts a casual, southwestern style with effortless modernity. The handwoven kahlo rug is crafted of jute and cotton for a finely woven and relaxed foundation underfoot. The neutral southwestern tan and cream colorway offers versatility to any space.
- Handmade quality: Handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Natural fibers: Handwoven in India of 50% jute and 50% cotton
- Flat-weave: Handwoven construction highlights the texture-rich design
- Care and cleaning: Blot stains immediately and avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Professional cleaning is recommended for stain removal or periodic cleaning care. Vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rug pad recommended: Extend the life of your rug with an open weave rubber rug pad
There are no reviews yet.