If you are looking for a high-power, low-noise electric chainsaw for trimming branches and limbs in your yard, the Oregon CS1400 corded chainsaw is the right choice. Save yourself time and hassle, since the CS1400 starts instantly and doesn’t require any gas-oil mixing. Made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw features a 16″ chain that you can tighten without tools by using the built-in tensioning ring. The automatic oiler distributes oil on the bar and chain while on the saw, keeping your chainsaw lubricated and preventing premature wear.
- 15 amps provide plenty of power behind each cut
- Includes 16” guide bar and ControlCut chain, a low vibration and low kickback chain suitable for all day cutting
- Tighten chain directly on the saw without additional tools
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time
- Chain brake for added safety
- Simply install the bar and chain and get to work