QuietWarmth Peel and Stick is a lightweight, clean, quiet, hypoallergenic, highly efficient, sliver-thin and maintenance-free radiant heat system for tile and glue-down floors. Using a low energy consumption of 12 Watt per square foot, QuietWarmth Peel and Stick Radiant Heating Film provides up to 85% heated surface coverage to traditional tile, stone, marble flooring or glue-down wood, without any hot or cold spots. It is a highly efficient radiant heat film integrated in a waterproof anti-fracture membrane which helps isolate cracks for tile applications up to 3/8 in. W. Skip waiting for self-levelers and mortars to dry, start to lay your tile floor faster with the convenient peel and stick design built into each mat.
- Produces even, gentle heat distribution, creates no hot spots and safe for glue-down wood floors
- Flexible film material that is ultra-thin and will not raise the floor height of your new floor
- Easy to install, peel and stick membrane to get your job done faster
- Factory attached 15 ft. leads
- Safe, low cost energy consumption, warm floors for only pennies per day
- Control temperature comfort with an available floor sensing thermostat