The Root Slayer round head shovel is a heavy duty, root cutting version of that shovel with an inverted V cutting tip instead of a round point. As with all Root Slayer products, you should consider buying this shovel when you have dense clay soil, rocks and shale in your soil, roots and other dense organic material. This shovel, with its very ample surface area, will move a lot of dirt without getting hung up on minor obstructions. You’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily you can move and divide perennials and shrubs with this monster shovel.
- Heavy-duty, root cutting version of a round point shovel with inverted, V-shaped cutting tip and specially designed teeth rip through dirt and roots with ease
- Blade made of powder-coated carbon steel; shaft made of resin-encased carbon steel and non-latex grips at top
- Designed to relieve arm, hand and wrist stress and are both comfortable and strong enough for every garden task
- Comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic grip for comfort and ease of use
- Regularly clean and sharpen blade to maintain quality and performance
- Lifetime manufacturer (continental US only)