The Renogy Black Division 100W Lightweight Monocrystalline Solar Panel enhances module efficiency while minimizing its weight. It is the perfect option for any off-grid solar system, especially for transportation applications such as RVs and boats. This solar panel frame features a lightweight substrate and laminate, perfect for outdoor applications. This solar panel combines high efficiency, PERC, monocrystalline solar cells with half-cut cell technology to improve electrical performance and power generation efficiency. This panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connectors, and a junction box that allows easy and fast installation.
- The Renogy Black Division 100W Lightweight Monocrystalline Solar Panel can provide an average of 500 Watt-hours of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
- The solar panel suits most curved surfaces as it is bendable within 240 degrees, it weighs only 1/3 of the rigid panel and presents an all-black glare-free appearance.
- It is equipped with half-cut PERC cell technology that enhances solar light capture and electrical performance, therefore improving the output efficiency.
- This solar panel accomplishes with IP67 rated waterproof junction box and solar connectors, Withstand up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow load and up to 2400 Pa of high wind.
- The panel comes with pre-drilled mounting holes and 2.3 feet long solar connector cables for quick and easy installation.