This Monitoring Screen, a high-precision meter, is the perfect companion to Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Series. Instead of measuring the current flowing in/out of the battery bank using a shunt, it can communicate directly with the battery management system (BMS) and obtain more accurate state of charge (SoC) readings compared to traditional battery monitors. Other readings including voltage, current, capacity, remaining time, warning code, and number of paralleled batteries are also available to help users avoid abnormal conditions and extend the lifetime of the battery bank.
- Obtains battery bank operation information directly from the battery management system (BMS) for precise tracking and prediction.
- Simply connect the monitoring screen to the battery bank using the included RJ45 communication cable for real-time monitoring, without a shunt needed.
- Displays straightforward 9 warning codes for quick recognition of potentially abnormal conditions and improper operation, helping extend the lifetime of the battery bank.
- Supports switching the battery/battery bank to shelf mode to preserve power when it is not in use.
- Shows detailed battery bank information at the push of a page up/page down button without the need for system configuration or calibration.