The Renogy 40A Rover MPPT Charge Controller is the most efficient type of charge controller. With up to 99% tracking efficiency, the Rover ensures maximum power point solar charging that gets more energy to your battery bank. Capable of automatically detecting 12V/24V lead acid battery systems, this crucial component is preset to also work with Gel, Flooded – wet cell, Sealed, and even Lithium batteries. When paired with the Renogy BT-1 Module and DC Home app you can view system performance in real-time and make parameter changes without having to get up.
- Die-cast aluminium design ensuring excellent heat dissipation and Renogy Maximum Power Point Tracking technology with a high tracking efficiency of up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%. It is the best charging solution even in cloudy environments where the max power point of the solar panels will fluctuate all day.
- Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages, and the LCD screen and multiple LED indicators display the solar charging and battery operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes
- Meant to safeguard your system, the self-diagnostic capability can assess and protect against reverse polarity, battery overcharging, battery over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- Features 4-stage charging – Bulk, Absorption, Float, and Equalization – of Lead Acid Batteries and 2-stage charging – Bulk and Absorption – for Lithiuim batteries as well as Lithium Reactivation
- Connect DC appliances directly to the optional Load Terminals and monitor consumption or set up timer controls directly from the controller
- RS232 communication port allows the Renogy Rover to communicate with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth module – NOT included in the package, highly recommend to add-on – that will enable you to monitor the status and productivity of your panels through the Renogy DC Home App.
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module
- PACKAGE INCLUDES ONE Rover Li 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller and ONE Remote Temperature Sensor