The Rockwell RK9034 jaw stand XP is a versatile, portable work stand designed to save you time and hassle. The XP stands for exact positioning when fine tuning the perfect level or clamping for more security. The tripod set up allows for a level and more sturdy work area. The non-marring feet protect your work and prevent damage to both your project and floor. The RK9034 improves the concept of the traditional roller stand, and adds extra features to create a work support stand. The low-friction slides on the top of the stand allow work to pass over it in a straight path. The head bevels a full 90-degrees. Built into the tilting head is a work clamp, capable of holding material up to 1-3/4 In. wide. The jaw stand is perfect for holding a door in place for hanging, or using a 2 x 4 brace to support crown molding while hanging it.
- Built-in clamp for multiple construction applications
- Low-friction slides steer the work on a straight path
- Excellent infeed, outfeed and lateral support for macing and sawing operations
- Bubble indicator for leveling
- Head tilts 90 degrees for precise clamping