The Rubber-Cal Recycled Rubber Flooring Mat is perfect for a variety of applications that require a reasonably priced product. Being that this material is made of 100-Percent recycled rubber, this mat is an ecologically responsible product. This product is excellent for either indoor or outdoor applications due the high contents of EPDM (i.e. a UV/Ozone resistant elastomer) found in the recycled tire rubber. Recycled rubber floors are a superior material when trying to reduce noise, contain vibration, and absorb shock from workout equipment. This product is specifically manufactured for durability and is designed for either residential or commercial applications that are exposed to heavy foot traffic. This rubber mat can be used as a workout mat, flooring for home gym, patio mats, as a garage mat, flooring in basement game rooms, or even livestock trailer flooring. Each mat is fabricated from thousands of rubber granules and offers superior underfoot comfort and support along with the resilience to cushion the shock of running, exercising, walking and standing. One of the biggest concerns commonly associated with rubber matting is the installation. This mat weighs roughly 50 lbs. in a 4ft x 10ft roll and generally stays down under its own weight, therefore there is no for permanent adhesives. In order to keep the edges and entry points from being a trip hazard, double-sided carpet tape can be used for a uniform and level installation.
- Black rubber mats made from abrasion and wear resistant 100 percent recycled rubber and Made in the USA
- Provides superior underfoot comfort and support to absorb the shock of running, exercising, and walking
- Recycled rubber floors designed for indoor and outdoor applications due to high content of EPDM found in shredded tire rubber
- A rolled rubber mat extremely simple and easy DIY installation in garages, basements, doggie daycares, and gym and fitness facilities
- Rubber flooring mat ideal for residential or commercial areas requiring anti-slip, abrasion, impact protection, and shock absorption