The Rubber-Cal Elephant Bark Rubber Flooring Rolls are a thick, durable product available in a width of 4 feet and in many length variations. This material is made domestically from 100 percent recycled rubber, a truly socially and ecologically responsible product. This Green Flooring is made from discarded and shredded US tires and other rubbers to create durable, abrasion resistant flooring. The rubber chips are molded together using a polyurethane-grade binder to ensure their sturdiness. This makes for an affordable rubber flooring roll that can serve many industries as protective rubber surfaces. These rubber rolls are excellent for either indoor or outdoor applications due to the high grade of the raw materials used. Tires are made from the highest quality rubber products and produced to survive in harsh conditions, rain, or shine. Inheriting these properties from the tires, this recycled flooring is extremely weather resistant and tough. This is a heavy-duty floor mat. The sturdy nature of this rubberized flooring makes it appropriate for a host of applications, such as: sports flooring, deck flooring, garage floor covering, basement flooring, gym equipment mats, dog mats for kennels, and horse trailer floor coverings. If you are concerned about installation, we have made it easy for you. These rubber rolls are available in a variety of lengths, allowing you to match your dimensions with the available sizes. This reduces waste, saves time and money during installation. Since the rolls are heavy (a 10ft. length weighs 50lbs.), they stay down under their own weight very well. For a more permanent flooring solution, simply use double-sided carpet tape to secure the rubber rolling to the floor. The Elephant Bark recycled flooring is comfortable, cost-effective, and easy to install. Purchase the Green Flooring today and do away with hard, cold concrete floors.
- Thick and sturdy rubber flooring for both indoor and outdoor applications; able to withstand harsh conditions
- Recycled flooring made from used tires for an eco-friendly product that will survive even in the most demanding applications
- Versatile product can be used as mats for gym or fitness, rubber garage flooring, or flooring in a basement
- Simple and easy installation of rolled flooring for a DIY project that can be done by anyone; just lay it down with double-sided carpet tape or adhesive
- Extremely wear resistant and resilient rolled flooring made to last in abrasive and demanding conditions