The Diamond-Plate is designed after the classic metal diamond-pattern design. This is regular pattern of raised diamonds that imbue the industrial aesthetic. Our rubber floor mats are made to floor and protect surfaces just like their metallic forefathers. But with rubber runners, the end-user has the benefits of a forgiving surface that will absorb impact and shock at ultra-affordable costs. Rubber protector mats help safeguard floors and the equipment on top of the floors. Unlike metal, rubber matting will not ding, dent or permanently damage either the floors or the equipment when materials are dropped onto it. Used on stairs and catwalks in industrial settings, the added texture reduces the risk of slipping. For this reason the Diamond-Plate rubber floor mats are frequently used on the interior of vehicles or trailers. This product is ideal for use as: treadmill mats, non-slip mats, safety mats for kitchens, gym mats, kennel mats, van floor mats, residential garage floor covering, or just utility mats. The ease of installation makes this product even a more popular choice amongst cost-conscious consumers, since the use of adhesives and installers is not needed. The Diamond-Plate rubber runners can be installed with a double-sided adhesive indoor or outdoor. This rubber matting is made from 100 percent synthetic rubber and that allows it to be used in outdoor walkway without worry. It is resistant to moisture and will not be affected by wet weather making for a superior outdoor floor covering. Being offered in 8 varied lengths minimizes product loss (due to cutting) and installation costs. Buy one of these rubber floor mats for their superior functionality, and enjoy the classic industrial design for years to come.
- Diamond-Plate rubber protector mats will protect floors or industrial equipment
- Sold in 8 lengths, these rubber floor mats are an ideal outdoor floor covering for slippery walkways
- Diamond-Plate rubber runners can be installed quick and easy with double-sided adhesive tape
- Suggested uses: treadmill mats, non-slip mats, gym mats, van floor mats, or utility mats
- This classically designed rubber matting is made from high quality synthetic rubber products