The Rubber-Cal Elephant Bark Rubber Flooring Rolls are a thick, durable product available in a width of 4 feet and in many length variations. With a thickness of 3/8-inch, this roll of rubber offers a superior flooring option that is made from recycled materials, can be used in numerous applications, and is an easy DIY project which makes it even more affordable. This black rolled flooring is an eco-friendly product made from recycled waste tires. The raw material is shredded into rubber crumb where non-rubber materials, like metal fibers, are removed. The tire crumb is then reconstituted by molding it using a polyurethane adhesive for sturdy recycled flooring. Since it is made from used tires, this rubber flooring is able to withstand harsh conditions, making it ideal for many demanding applications such as mats for gym and fitness, outdoor flooring, rubber garage flooring, flooring in a basement, or heavy equipment floor mats. In addition to being a versatile product, the Elephant Bark is easy to install. Using a double-sided carpet tape on the perimeter of the product, you can have it laid out in an instant. This recycled flooring is a suitable option made from used tires for an eco-friendly roll of rubber that fits any application. It can be used for indoor or outdoor flooring due to the sturdiness of the material. Its easy installation makes a simple DIY project that can be done by almost anyone. For a reliable and efficient product, lay down the Elephant Bark on your floors today.
- Recycled floor made with 100 percent recycled rubber from used tires and other discarded rubber products
- Durable and resilient surface serves as perfect mats for gym and fitness as well as equipment floor mats or flooring for a basement
- Rubber roll comes with a unique color option, Blue Steel, with blue and white speckles laid throughout the surface for a bright and bold look
- Rubber flooring designed for heavy-duty applications to withstand the most abrasive conditions
- Commercial rubber floor made with durability in mind for survival in both indoor and outdoor flooring applications