The Block-Grip rubber flooring rolls is a refreshingly modern take on the ancient cobblestone roads of Rome and Greece. The surface of the mat is designed with rows upon rows of raised, quadrilateral protrusions that increase traction underfoot and promote safety. The Block-Grip is a variation of stud rubber flooring or coin flooring. This non-slip floor product is made from abrasion-resistant SBR/PVC raw materials. The end-result is an ultra-durable rubber surface that is ideal for gym floors, cellar flooring, garage floors, non-slip safety floor surfaces, industrial floor coverings, and even boat flooring solutions. Unlike carpet, wood, or laminate this rubber surface can handle heavy foot-traffic and excess moisture without missing a beat. This waterproof flooring can be used as a temporary runner or mat in areas where floor protection and slip-resistance is needed. The underside of the Block-Grip is fabric-textured, giving the mat the ability to grip subsurface floors instead of skidding over them. In addition to this feature, double-sided tape can be used to secure the Block-Grip for more semi-permanent applications. This rubber runner is sold in a variety of lengths so that waste and cutting during installation is minimized. This allows for cost effective and simple DIY installation of this rubber flooring rolls. The rubber mat can be easily cleaned by sweeping or mopping with any (non-corrosive) commercial cleaner. Classic design meets modern functionality in this stud rubber flooring. Available in Black, Dark Gray and Brown, you can be sure that the Block-Grip will satisfy every aesthetic and functional need your space requires. Invest in these colorful and resilient rubber floors.
- A resilient, 2mm-thick SBR and PVC rubber runner that is offered in numerous lengths and three colors
- Ideal for gym floors, garage floors, industrial floor spaces, cellar floors, boat flooring, and commercial safety floor covering
- Ideal Non-slip floor for seasonal use as waterproof flooring that can be rolled out during use and rolled up to be stored
- Ultra-durable rubber flooring rolls is an easy to install Do It Yourself product with the use of a double-sided carpet tape
- The rubber surface block flooring texture promotes safety by increasing traction in damp and even wet areas