The Rubber-Cal Elephant Bark Rubber Flooring Rolls are a thick, durable product available in a width of 4 feet and in many length variations. This material is made domestically from 100 percent recycled rubber, a truly socially and ecologically responsible product. This Green Flooring is made from discarded and shredded US tires and other rubbers to create durable, abrasion resistant flooring. The rubber chips are molded together using a polyurethane-grade binder to ensure their sturdiness. This makes for an affordable rubber flooring roll that can serve many industries as protective rubber surfaces. These rubber rolls are excellent for either indoor or outdoor applications due to the high grade of the raw materials used. Tires are made from the highest quality rubber products and produced to survive in harsh conditions, rain, or shine. Inheriting these properties from the tires, this recycled flooring is extremely weather resistant and tough. This is a heavy-duty floor mat. The sturdy nature of this rubberized flooring makes it appropriate for a host of applications, such as: sports flooring, deck flooring, garage floor covering, basement flooring, gym equipment mats, dog mats for kennels, and horse trailer floor coverings. If you are concerned about installation, we have made it easy for you. These rubber rolls are available in a variety of lengths, allowing you to match your dimensions with the available sizes. This reduces waste, saves time and money during installation. Since the rolls are heavy (a 10ft. length weighs 50lbs.), they stay down under their own weight very well. For a more permanent flooring solution, simply use double-sided carpet tape to secure the rubber rolling to the floor. The Elephant Bark recycled flooring is comfortable, cost-effective, and easy to install. Purchase the Green Flooring today and do away with hard, cold concrete floors.
- Cost-effective and eco-friendly recycled floor made with 100 percent recycled rubber from used waste tires
- Made with red speckles on the surface to add a bright rubber flooring that will compliment your decor
- Rolled flooring offers a simple and easy DIY installation for both permanent and temporary use
- Excellent durable and resilient roll of rubber to withstand the conditions of indoor and outdoor applications
- Incomparable durability and resilience of recycled floor from used tires; designed to survive the most abrasive conditions