Designed for performance, the 90029 OEM Technologies axial cam pump is highly efficient and minimizes engine load. This easy-to-install pump replacement kit is for gas pressure washers with a horizontal engine and a 3/4″ diameter shaft, such as the Honda GC190 and Honda GX200. This pump can produce up to 3400 PSI at 2.5 GPM. The 90029 has stainless steel pistons for improved seal life and features a stainless steel integrated unloader with our easy-start system.
- Save money by replacing your pump instead of buying a whole new power washer, this easy-to-install kit is great for power washers that can support 3400 PSI at 2.5 GPM to wash walls, fences, sidewalks, vehicles, and more
- This replacement pump features a garden hose inlet and threaded M22 connection high pressure hose outlet
- Each kit includes a siphon tube with filter, mounting bolts, shaft key, and instruction booklet to get your machine back in action as quickly as possible
- This pump features a maintenance-free crankcase so you never have to change the oil, it is manufactured from fully anodized die-cast aluminum for protection against corrosion
- A thermal relief valve (TRV) protects the pump from overheating while in bypass mode
- The TRV releases small amounts of hot water and intakes cooler water to prevent overheating and extend the life of the pump
- This pump is designed for gas-powered pressure washers with horizontal engines