The 726-C Single-Handle Vessel Faucet, like its complimentary 725 model, features the longest spout in the MR Direct line of vessel faucets. Its sleek lines gradually widen and contract to create a stunning contemporary design statement. The single, curved handle echoes the arch of the faucet and easily sets just the right water temperature. It is fully tested and durably constructed, meriting ADA approval. It is available in a choice of brushed nickel, chrome or antique bronze finishes and comes with our limited lifetime warranty. The dimensions for the 726-C are 2-1/8″ x 5″ x 12-1/4″.
- Vessel styling – a short, sleek faucet designed to attractively accent pre-drilled vessel sinks
- Inherent durability – solid brass, a ceramic cartridge, and pressure testing certify its character
- Verified safe – lead-free; cUPC certified; ADA, NSF, and SDWA approved
- Water efficient – this faucet carries the EPA’s WaterSense label
- Guaranteed quality – a limited lifetime warranty assures our confidence in this product