The SKIL self-leveling red cross line laser level is a compact tool that makes it simple to align multiple pictures, shelves, or cabinets, and install banisters, trim, and more. Its bright horizontal and vertical lines have a laser distance up to 50 feet. The tool automatically levels, and intuitive indicators let you know when your lines aren’t level. The integrated, rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a micro-USB port for charge-and-go convenience, plus green, yellow, and red LED indicators to let you know the current level of charge. The multi-functional clamp can be attached to the top or the bottom of the tool for easy positioning on a ladder, table, and lots of other surfaces. And for projects where you might not want your lines to be level or plumb, like specialty paint treatments, the SKIL self-leveling cross line laser has a locking mode that lets you position the projected lines an any angle you choose.
- Kit includes: line laser, soft case, charging cable, and clamp
- The laser level tool projects a bright red horizontal line and a vertical line onto surfaces up to 50 feet
- The laser level automatically levels to cut out any guess work
- The integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a convenient micro-USB charging port
- Intuitive indicators show you when your lines aren’t level and how much battery life is left
- Includes clamp to attach to the top or bottom of the tool for easy, secure placement