Southwire’s copper UF-B cable is used in applications that include outside lamp posts, pumps and other loads. It can also be used for outbuildings such as garages and barns. UF-B feeds from a distribution point in an existing building. UF-B has a heat capacity of 90°C and is rated at 600-Volt. UL Listed.
- Conductors are made of annealed (soft) copper
- PVC insulation and a nylon, color coded jacket
- Used indoors for wet or corrosive locations
- Used outdoors for direct burial
- Jacketed with sunlight, moisture and fungus resistant gray PVC